QMC@HOME

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
clarkf1
Established Member

Post by clarkf1 »

Read the post from Halifax-lad........

Neil is away on business so can't change it
Cruncher: i7-8700K (6 cores, 12 threads), 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz, 8GB NVIDIA 1080
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

If you're lucky enough to get MundayWeb to generate your stats graphic for QMC, then it will show QMC as the label - it's only the mirror sites that will show BOINC, as I need to update them.

Unfortunately, all the FTP info for the mirror sites is on my home PC and not on my laptop.

When I get back after the 18th, I'll update the mirror sites.

Neil.
Saenger

Ressurrection: QMC@HOME alive again

Post by Saenger »

QMC is up and alive, so I resurrected this really old thread ;) They have moved from Münster to Ulm, and got a new dedicated URL: http://qmcathome.org/index.html
Accounts and passwords have moved with them, so no new account necessary for veterans.

Server Status is up, it's delivering WUs, but the Stats-XML page is still empty.
Neil
Site Admin

Re: QMC@HOME

Post by Neil »

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to keep an eye on their stats folder.

Cheers,

Neil.
Bellator

Post by Bellator »

I have recently (a few days ago) rejoined QMC and am working on several new tasks. In my Stat counter, QMC is shown, but as inactive. Can I change that to active? :?:
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi Bellator,

As far as I can tell the project is not exporting any XML stats so my site (and others) are unable to update QMC's stats in our respective databases.

As a result, my site considers the project to be inactive due to the lack of any recent stats.

Looking at their site, it doesn't appear to be fully completed (e.g. no stats files, no message boards, no working sign-up page).

Rest assured my site checks for new stats every day.

Cheers,

Neil.
Bellator

Post by Bellator »

hello Neil,
Thought you would like to know: I have just finished my first work unit (since rejoining) and QMC has update my credit, so it does appear to work! :beer:
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Thanks for the info.

Sadly, still no XML stats export from the project: http://qmcathome.org/stats/

Cheers,

Neil.