My stats aren't up-to-date

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
clarkf1
Established Member

My stats aren't up-to-date

Post by clarkf1 »

Hi,

I noticed on my widget that my stats date is 30.01.06 and the same for the sig graphic, yet other people have up to date stats????

I had a look on the gallery pages and it's not just me.......seems to be totally random people.

On further analysis, it looks like only those crunching Rosetta. Their stats were last updated today at 9.25am
Cruncher: i7-8700K (6 cores, 12 threads), 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz, 8GB NVIDIA 1080
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Mine says the 30th although it has been updating all day so its not a problem here its just displaying the wrong date for some reason

Edit: Wait for the overnight update and see what happens
Join us in Chat (see the forum) Click the Sig
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

It's the Lattice project that is causing the problem.

The stats graphics and the widgets, report the date of your oldest active project, which is the Lattice project for quite a few people.

I have tried manually running the update script, but it would appear that the stats directory for the Lattice project is not available: http://aspartate.umiacs.umd.edu/boinc4/ ... lic/stats/. If anyone knows if the URL has changed (I tried guessing "boinc5", but alas no joy), then please let me know.

Neil.
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Lattice has gone offline for now there is a holding page saying they are upgrading software, I would disable the XML feed on your side for now until they come back
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

As a result, I have marked the project as being "in-active" for the time being. Stats updates for the project will still be attempted daily.

Neil.
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

My widget just jumped forwards by 5 days so yup it worked.

I think Lattice is upgrading the server as it was on the old server and needs to be brought back in line with all the other projects they were talking of going live in the beginning of 2006.
clarkf1
Established Member

Post by clarkf1 »

Cheers,

Strange it was affecting mine although I don't crunch Lattice.
Cruncher: i7-8700K (6 cores, 12 threads), 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz, 8GB NVIDIA 1080
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

clarkf1 wrote:Cheers,

Strange it was affecting mine although I don't crunch Lattice.
Rosetta also hadn't updated since the 30th. I re-ran the update for Rosetta last night, and it worked fine, thus your stats are now showing the correct date.

Neil.
Nightbird

Post by Nightbird »

Halifax--lad wrote:Lattice has gone offline for now there is a holding page saying they are upgrading software, I would disable the XML feed on your side for now until they come back
The "problem" is that the page is the same since the beginning of the project (if i remember).
So if they are not upgrading the server, the site is perhaps gone.
Wait and see for now. :shock:
Image Image
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Nightbird wrote:
Halifax--lad wrote:Lattice has gone offline for now there is a holding page saying they are upgrading software, I would disable the XML feed on your side for now until they come back
The "problem" is that the page is the same since the beginning of the project (if i remember).
So if they are not upgrading the server, the site is perhaps gone.
Wait and see for now. :shock:
no it isn't the link you refer to is an old one.

The one that I used daily until about 4-5 days ago has now gone to a page saying they are updating.