How to....

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
puppy22

How to....

Post by puppy22 »

Hello,
i have a question to make. How can i have in boinc.widget, onle the seti stats?
i am not participating to any other project, and i want to remove the total statistics below the seti statistics...

is that possible?

is it possible also to have more statistics of the seti project? like country rank?
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

If you log into your account you can get it to only show your stats with Seti, as for the other requests thats something for Neil to say he will work on or wont work on
Join us in Chat (see the forum) Click the Sig
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

The desktop widgets display a summary about all the BOINC projects you crunch for - they cannot display detailed stats about a particular project.

At this time I do not have plans to extend the widget to do so.

Hope this helps,

Neil.
carlos

Post by carlos »

How can a team founder arrange to show
all projects u team crunch for ?

More like this ...

*There is any way,
other than the founder having to crunch for all projects of the team too ?

Visit our team forum
http://www.fadbeens.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php

ps: How difficult would be adding Rank to total ?
ImageImage
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

At the present time, it is not possible for me to provide an overall rank for users or teams. It's something I plan to fix, but it will involve a lot work.

I'm not sure I understand your other query... Your All-In-One team graphic shows all the projects that your team crunches for, providing you have added each of the projects to your account.

Hope this helps,

Neil.
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Neil wrote:I'm not sure I understand your other query... Your All-In-One team graphic shows all the projects that your team crunches for, providing you have added each of the projects to your account.
I think what he means is he wishes to have all the projects show up on the Team Sig, rather than him having to sign up to every project to get it to show them all, if he had to sign up to them all that would mean his individual stat would change to show all the ones he doesn't participate in with zeros on them all, wouldn't it??
Join us in Chat (see the forum) Click the Sig
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Ah - I see what you mean -> just about getting over the time difference! ;-)

Neil.