Original Seti@Home WU's

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
KWSN-GMC

Original Seti@Home WU's

Post by KWSN-GMC »

I can't find a way to add a line to my stats showing my original WU total. Am I missing it or is there none? I guess i can use two..the boinc and seti
Thanks.
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Seti Classic stats are not supported by my BOINC site. See http://seti.mundayweb.com if you'd like a Seti Classic banner.

Once Seti Classic ends, there is a strong possibility that I can add Seti Classi totals to the BOINC stats.

Watch this space. ;-)

Neil.
JokerCPoC

Post by JokerCPoC »

I'll be watching, Oh and Your forum email looks like It's compatible with the server authentication that verizon.net uses in It's email system. :D
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

JokerCPoC wrote:I'll be watching, Oh and Your forum email looks like It's compatible with the server authentication that verizon.net uses in It's email system. :D
Hmm... not sure what you mean in regards to verizon.net server authentication :-S

I have heard rumours of a Seti Classic XML file, but have not seen any evidence as yet. At the moment, the HTML stats are still available so I am thinking of adding my Seti Classic parsing code to my BOINC site.

I hope to have it working by the end of the month,

Neil.
JokerCPoC

Post by JokerCPoC »

Neil wrote:
JokerCPoC wrote:I'll be watching, Oh and Your forum email looks like It's compatible with the server authentication that verizon.net uses in It's email system. :D
Hmm... not sure what you mean in regards to verizon.net server authentication :-S

I have heard rumours of a Seti Classic XML file, but have not seen any evidence as yet. At the moment, the HTML stats are still available so I am thinking of adding my Seti Classic parsing code to my BOINC site.

I hope to have it working by the end of the month,

Neil.
Well then I wouldn't worry about It too much as I received your forum email of Your reply to what I posted online here.