Collatz moving and shutting down for unknown amount of time - possibly TODAY June 6th, 2022

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
Dr Who Fan

Collatz moving and shutting down for unknown amount of time - possibly TODAY June 6th, 2022

Post by Dr Who Fan »

collatz: Finish Up Your Work
I'll be losing my "computer room" in my basement this week while water seepage mitigation is done. After that, the house goes on the market as I'll be relocating to a state with nicer climate with fewer corrupt politicians and lower taxes. The result is that the Collatz project will be down for some time. Please set your machines to get no new work because you likely won't be able to return the work before it times out. The work starts Wednesday (June 8, 2022) so I have to have everything cleared out prior to that so it may be Monday or Tuesday when it gets shut down. Once I move, I don't know how reliable the broadband will be, but I'm hoping that since it will be fiber and not cable TV based, it will be decent. It should be faster and less expensive, but I can't predict when the Collatz project will be back online at this time.