Skynet Test screwed up

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
ChertseyAl
Established Member

Skynet Test screwed up

Post by ChertseyAl »

Looks like nobody else has noticed, but the Skynet Test project loaded an old production Skynet backup a few days ago, so the stats being exported from there are garbage.

You need to roll back to a cached version as I believe the Test project won't ever come back to life, and the current stats are junk.

Would have posted earlier, but unable to log in for some reason.

Cheers,

Al.
Neil
Site Admin

Re: Skynet Test screwed up

Post by Neil »

Hi Al,

Thanks for the heads up - I have restored a back up from November which last contained data from September for the project.

Not sure why you haven't been able to login to the forum as it has been working ok :-S

Cheers,

Neil.
ChertseyAl
Established Member

Re: Skynet Test screwed up

Post by ChertseyAl »

Neil wrote: Not sure why you haven't been able to login to the forum as it has been working ok :-S
Didn't seem to like my password. Tried a few others which then triggered the captcha question which I couldn't answer :lol:

Oh, those restored Skynet Test stats are a little out of date and seem to be missing about one or two days worth of data. Not worth worrying about though.

Cheers,

Al.