Ideas

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
Nightbird

Ideas

Post by Nightbird »

A border thicker ?
(why ? for Rosetta, i'm using R : 221, G : 160, B : 221 and i have some "difficulties" to see the border)

More colors ?
Image Image
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Another idea not really to do with a stat box.

Ive noticed a website which is a BOINC Online Scheduler it shows if the servers are up or down for each major project i'm not entirely sure how it works :!:

Just an idea for something different in the future, im not keen on this fellas tool as it contacts the servers every 5mins, I think 15-20mins is more reasonable
Join us in Chat (see the forum) Click the Sig
Neil
Site Admin

Re: Ideas

Post by Neil »

Hi,

You can specify any colour in the RGB range by manually entering the RGB values in the "Your Graphics" section.

I'm not sure how they work out if the servers are up or not. At this moment in time it's not something I've considered working on.

Best regards,

Neil.
Nightbird

Post by Nightbird »

That works perfectly (i tried with Rosetta).
The only problem : if you don't know the RGB values, you can't specify a colour.
My idea was to put online a little page with more RGB values and the corresponding colors.
Image Image
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Could it be possible to have a counter that collects all the results for a single team for each project :?: :?:

There could be a separate page in each persons account to set up Team Stats and have them displayed on a separate URL
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

An All-In-One Team Graphic has been suggested in the past, and is on my to-do-list. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get round to it yet.

Cheers,

Neil.
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Kewl,

Well I look forward to seeing it in the future