Neil's To-do-list

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
Nightbird

Post by Nightbird »

Do you mean having access to each computer's stats on their desktops?
yes, using your interactive widgets.
I do not collect data about individual hosts due to the amount of work involved and the extra space
i understand perfectly, i didn't think about this "problem".
Image Image
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Nightbird wrote:i understand perfectly, i didn't think about this "problem".
Don't rule it out completely - you never know ;-)

Neil.
Nightbird

Post by Nightbird »

So i can go on ?
i will see very well on my main desktop an All-In-One computer stats interactive widget :D
Image Image
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Nightbird wrote:So i can go on ?
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say :shock:
dan_burr_michel

Post by dan_burr_michel »

Neil wrote:Hi Nightbird,

Following your query in the other thread I have added the task of allowing users to sort their stats to my to-do-list.

I've also noticed a width bug in dan_burr_michel's graphic - must fix that too!

Cheers,

Neil.

was i too wide or too thin?...now if you could only fix my weight...i would like
to lose 30 pounds.
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

dan_burr_michel wrote:was i too wide or too thin?...now if you could only fix my weight...i would like
to lose 30 pounds.
I had failed to add sanity checking code to the new team stats graphics to check the width of the credit.

I have since added such code to ensure that the width of users graphics is wide enough to accomodate the stats.

Neil.
Ageless

Post by Ageless »

Neil wrote:It's in the alpha stage at present and the authors don't want the URL of the project's home page advertised at present unfortunately.

Sorry I can say anymore!
Account creation for Sshh has been disabled. It's not yet official though. But at least we can whisper about it. ;)

(You may try to add the html scoop for it, let's say I want to test it. But won't name the thing by name. Contact me through the usual channels, please)
Raven

Post by Raven »

Rule Number 1: You do not talk about the project.

Rule Number 2: You do NOT talk about the project!

(Lifted from the message boards of another hush-hush project, but bears repeating!) :D

Ironically, I found out about project Sshh from this very forum... glad I did!
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Raven wrote:Ironically, I found out about project Sshh from this very forum... glad I did!
Oooops!
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

I have now added RAC totals to the All-In-One account graphics.

Only a few more things to go! :shock:

Neil.
Ageless

Post by Ageless »

Neil wrote:
Raven wrote:Ironically, I found out about project Sshh from this very forum... glad I did!
Oooops!
Or just call Alife by its name now. :)
"Feel free to talk about the project freely, with "not on the front pages" I just mean we are still not very excited about being listed on the "boinc.berkeley.edu" front page or in wikipedia or so, but even that would not hurt too much I guess.

Best regards
Chrischan
"
Raven

Post by Raven »

Well, I admit, since ALife is now closed I put it on my team's web page. (My team only HAS one page, hence why the link is on the front.) However, since my team doesn't get anywhere near the traffic of many teams out there, I think it safe to do so, along with the note about them being closed to new registration.
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi all,

I have to apologise for the lack of work on the to-do-list items.

Life has been very hectic recently for various reasons.

Please bare with me! ;-)

Neil.
Halifax--lad
Established Member

Post by Halifax--lad »

Raven wrote:Well, I admit, since ALife is now closed I put it on my team's web page. (My team only HAS one page, hence why the link is on the front.) However, since my team doesn't get anywhere near the traffic of many teams out there, I think it safe to do so, along with the note about them being closed to new registration.

It doesnt matter now if you shout Alife@Home from the Rooftops and tell every one about it. The project has been closed indefinatly, if you go to its main page press the Thank You link the project owner has left, explains what is going on for now, which is noting at all really
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Thanks for the info. What with Pirates@Home closed as well, I need to modify my system to handle closed projects.

Cheers,

Neil.