Wrong URL for Lattice project.

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
idahofisherman

Wrong URL for Lattice project.

Post by idahofisherman »

Neil

I beleive the URL that you use to add an account to the widgets is incorrect for the Lattice project.

It should be http://boinc.umiacs.umd.edu.

The one you are using takes you to the overall project, but not to the boinc portion which is necessary if you want to creat an account or attach to your widgets.
Crystallize

Post by Crystallize »

Ok, but do they produce XML stats now.
Are the stats sig updating ?
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Thanks for the info - I have modified my update script and the Lattice stats are now being updated as normal.

Cheers,

Neil.
idahofisherman

Post by idahofisherman »

Thaks Neil for the prompt reply.
povaddict

Post by povaddict »

I can't add my account. It says it can't connect to the Lattice server, even though I can connect to Lattice website with no problems.
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Your stats are not in the XML stats files yet. So it looks like my site is having problems getting your stats from their HTML pages.

Can you tell me your numeric account ID for Lattice?

Cheers,

Neil.
povaddict

Post by povaddict »

Neil wrote:Your stats are not in the XML stats files yet. So it looks like my site is having problems getting your stats from their HTML pages.
Correct. I get this:
Could not find your account ID in the XML stats... using HTML stats instead.

The following errors occured:

Could not connect to Lattice server, please try again. (Hit refresh)

(by the way, I just noticed a typo, it should be "occurred"; gotta love firefox spellcheck)
Neil wrote:Can you tell me your numeric account ID for Lattice?
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Thanks for the typo - I have updated http://boinc.mundayweb.com, but may have to check my other sites as the typo was in a piece of code that I used in several of my sites. Oops.

You should now be able to add your Lattice stats. They had changed the URL for their user HTML stats, so I had to update my database.

Thanks for pointing out the errors ;-)

Neil.
povaddict

Post by povaddict »

Neil wrote:You should now be able to add your Lattice stats. They had changed the URL for their user HTML stats, so I had to update my database.
By the way, there is an XML version too. (On some projects it's broken; for example Lattice has HTML mixed on it, I just reported it)
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Their XML looks ok to me - unless they've already fixed the error you mentioned.

I did know about the XML format for their stats pages, but it wasn't on my list of things to do. ;-)

Cheers,

Neil.