Lhcathome statistics not showing up in widget.

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
idahofisherman

Lhcathome statistics not showing up in widget.

Post by idahofisherman »

The credits for LHCathome does not show up in the widget even thought they show up on the desktop.
clarkf1
Established Member

Post by clarkf1 »

There was a data problem with them.........

Neil set the project as inactive......as far as I know it still is.

See the last post of this thread: http://www.mundayweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199
Cruncher: i7-8700K (6 cores, 12 threads), 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz, 8GB NVIDIA 1080
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

How do you mean?

My LHC@Home stats show up on my desktop widgets (Yahoo! & SuperKaramba).

If you mean your credit totals for LHC differ between the widgets and your BOINC Manager, this is because LHC have stopped providing XML stats.

Many people at their forums have asked them to re-enable stats, but alas they have not, which puts my site and others at a disadvantage.

My site does check for LHC XML stats everyday in the event that they are switched back on.

I have marked the project "inactive" so that my algorithm that calculates the date of your stats does not get report the wrong value. It basically calculates the date of your stats by looking at all projects that are active and then by selecting the oldest date.

Having LHC set to active would therefore show yout stats as being way out of date.

If you mean you cannot see your LHC stats in your widget, please make sure you have added LHC@Home to your All-In-One account. To do so, log in and then go to "Your Projects".

Hope this helps,

Neil.