Docking@Home

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
AL ADIM

Docking@Home

Post by AL ADIM »

Docking@Home
Project Description

DAPLDS or Dynamically Adaptive Protein-Ligand Docking System is a project that involves collaboration among the University of Texas - El Paso, The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI), and the University of California - Berkeley. This project, through implementation and use of a cyber tool, DAPLDS, that enables adaptive multi-scale modeling in a GC environment, will further knowledge of the atomic details of protein-ligand interactions and, by doing so, will accelerate the discovery of novel pharmaceuticals. The goals of the project are:

1. to explore the multi-scale nature of algorithmic adaptations in protein-ligand docking
2. to develop cyber infrastructures based on computational methods and models that efficiently accommodate these adaptations.

XML files - there is no stats now.
AL ADIM

Post by AL ADIM »

Update. Now they are - XML Files
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

I have added support for the project, but...

At the time of writing, the XML files are empty. However, users should be able to add their current stats as the site will make use of the project's HTML stats until their results appear in the XML files.

Cheers,

Neil.
Krunchin-Keith

Post by Krunchin-Keith »

Neil wrote:Hi,

I have added support for the project, but...

At the time of writing, the XML files are empty. However, users should be able to add their current stats as the site will make use of the project's HTML stats until their results appear in the XML files.

Cheers,

Neil.
Thats because wu just began validating a little earlier today, 18 of them to start. Probally by the time of the next update runs stats begin to will appear. I just checked and only 8 users have credit so far, about a whopping 50 points total.
idahofisherman

Unable to attach Docking project

Post by idahofisherman »

I am unable to attach the Docking project via the Boinc client as it does not give me the option as a new user. If I go to the Docking project it requires an invitation number. Any Ideas.
Nightbird

Post by Nightbird »

The account creation is closed.
Image Image
Krunchin-Keith

Online again

Post by Krunchin-Keith »

@Neil - Have you update URL yet - I did not see a news post about it.

new URL: http://docking.cis.udel.edu
Docking@home wrote:Dec 23, 2007 23:45:00
Another milestone reached. As you can see from the URL in your browser, the Docking@Home website has been moved to University of Delaware! For now only the website will work, but we will be working on making sure that work is sent out soon again. So if you have not done it yet, please disconnect your boinc client from the URL http://docking.utep.edu and wait until we tell you to connect to the URL http://docking.cis.udel.edu. The old URL now has a redirect in place to bring you automatically to D@H's new home. Please make sure your bookmarks/favorites get updated. Thanks for all your patience!
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi Keith,

I had updated the URL a while back in my update script, but had forgot to change it on the main web page.

This has now been done.

Cheers,

Neil.