Team Switch in Rosetta not showing

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
Lady Klaatuborada

Team Switch in Rosetta not showing

Post by Lady Klaatuborada »

Hi Neal! I'm getting a little frustrated and want to fix something.

When I first joined Rosetta@home I did a team search for The Knights Who Say Ni, and the only team that popped up on the search at the Rosetta site was Knights Who Say Ni. I soon found my mistake and switched my team over at the Rosetta sight to THE Knights Who Say Ni. Unfortunately, my Rosetta team stats, although in the All-In-One is correct, is still not correct in my Rosetta Team Stat. It's been about 8 hours, should I wait some more time? I tried deleting and then adding Rosetta, but that bad team keeps showing up. What may I do to help alleviate the problem?

Thanks in advance.
sic eas ad astra

ImageImage
clarkf1
Established Member

Post by clarkf1 »

The stats get updated once every 24 hours so if it's not changed within 24 hours somethings wrong.......wait for another 16 hours and see what happens
Cruncher: i7-8700K (6 cores, 12 threads), 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz, 8GB NVIDIA 1080
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

As it says in the FAQ, my site only updates each project's stats once a day. Also, the XML stats are only snap-shots of the project's database and are always behind the live stats.

Rosetta should update in the early hours of tomorrow morning. However, just for you, I have manually run an update for Rosetta. ;-)

Neil.
Lady Klaatuborada

Post by Lady Klaatuborada »

Why thank you! I am honored! There's so much to read I am sorry, I might not have absorbed everything upon first perusal. I apologize for my newbieishness. Won't happen again.

Lady K
sic eas ad astra

ImageImage
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

No worries - no need to apologise.

Welcome to the forums and my BOINC service - enjoy! ;-)

Neil.