How to display team in stats

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
MadTogger

How to display team in stats

Post by MadTogger »

Hi,

I am new to all this but so far have managed to setup a stat counter for my sig.

The only thing I cannot seem to be able to find is how to get the stat counter to show my team.

I setup the counter earlier today and then decided to create a team in my seti & milkyway account.

Do I have to wait the 24 hours or so for it to appear?

Regards..

K
Neil
Site Admin

Re: How to display team in stats

Post by Neil »

Hi,

My site only updates stats once a day so if you have only just created the teams and added yourself to them, you will have to wait at least 24hours for my site to catch up.

Also, as you have not returned any credit yet, your stats will probably not be in the XML stats provided by the project sites. Once you have returned credit, then your stats will appear in the XML files and then your stats graphic will update.

To select the team that you belong to for your All-In-One graphic, log into your account and go to "Your Graphics". For your All-In-One graphic you can choose the team you want to use in the "All-In-One Project Config" form at the top of the page.

If no team names are listed, then this because the stats do not include your team information yet. In which case, please allow at least 24hours before trying again.

Hope this helps,

Neil.
MadTogger

Re: How to display team in stats

Post by MadTogger »

Neil wrote:Hi,

My site only updates stats once a day so if you have only just created the teams and added yourself to them, you will have to wait at least 24hours for my site to catch up.

Also, as you have not returned any credit yet, your stats will probably not be in the XML stats provided by the project sites. Once you have returned credit, then your stats will appear in the XML files and then your stats graphic will update.

To select the team that you belong to for your All-In-One graphic, log into your account and go to "Your Graphics". For your All-In-One graphic you can choose the team you want to use in the "All-In-One Project Config" form at the top of the page.

If no team names are listed, then this because the stats do not include your team information yet. In which case, please allow at least 24hours before trying again.

Hope this helps,

Neil.
Thanks for the info Neil, much appreciated, I will keep checking.

Thanks..,

K :D