Odd team

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
dainenyu

Odd team

Post by dainenyu »

Hi Neil

For some reason, I've got a weird team showing up for one project. My Boinc Stats user ID is 497. On Boinc Stats, Genetic Life shows me as being in the team "PoorBoyzToyz." My Genetic Life account has me in my normal team, Hockey Fans. I tried removing the project on Boinc Stats and re-adding it, but it still shows at PoorBoyzToyz. Is this a database snafu or did I manage to break something somewhere? ::headscratch::

Mary
dainenyu

Re: Odd team

Post by dainenyu »

The problem has been solved, though darned if I know how. If it's something you did, then thanks Neil! :beer: Otherwise, it's just one of those mysteries of the internet :twisted:
Neil
Site Admin

Re: Odd team

Post by Neil »

Hi,

I had a look at the Genetic Life stats and found the team XML file used in a previous update was corrupt, so I forced the new stats through and is working now.

I would have posted this yesterday, but my web host took my web server down for maintenance just after I fixed the stats!

Thanks for highlighting the issue,

Neil.