How to Update My Team

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
AussieChris

How to Update My Team

Post by AussieChris »

Hi All

I am new to all of this and are trying to get my stats (As bad as they are) as my sig on the seti site but i have deleted my old team and started a new team but it isnt showing on the stats counter.
Could someone please tell me how to update the counter so it shows my new team and not the old.

Many Thanks

Chris
Raven

Post by Raven »

Your team graphic should change with the next update, so long as you are part of the new team. However, SETI has run into some corrupted file problems lately and updates for that project have been suspended for the time being, so that may be a while.

Hope this helps.
AussieChris

Post by AussieChris »

Hi Raven

Thankyou for the advice mate....i will keep an eye on it all and see how it goes.

Cheers

Chris
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

Raven - you took the words right out of my mouth!

As it says in my RSS feed and on the updates section, I have suspended the Seti stats from updating at the moment due to Berkeley's stats export problems.

It looks like they are now exporting user data, but the team data is still not correct.

I check up on the situation on a daily basis and will update the site as soon as the stats are back-up.

Neil.
AussieChris

Sorry to be a pain

Post by AussieChris »

Hi Again all

Im just wondering if SETI/Berkeley were still having problems with thier severs?
My stats are still the same and old team not updated to the new team i started etc .....do i maybe have to update them somehow on this site under my account page?
Sorry again for asking so many questions.

Chris
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

It looks like the XML stats are working again.

As a result I have updated my database and your stats should now be correct.

Neil.
AussieChris

Hi Neil

Post by AussieChris »

G'Day Neil

Thankyou very much for letting me know much appeciated.
Keep up the great work with the site mate.

Chris