do you use "geeks amazing" as mirror

This forum provides an FAQ for users as well as allowing you to ask questions about MundayWeb's very popular BOINC stats services.
dan_burr_michel

do you use "geeks amazing" as mirror

Post by dan_burr_michel »

Neil...do you use a mirror called "geeks amazing"...tonight we've been noticing a pop-up login prompt from that website in the SETI CAFE...i get it about half the time when i'm posting...and i've been trying to track it down...i noticed when i hit the "cancel" button on the pop-up that one of my sigs disappeared...could be coincidence...but i wanted to bring this to your attention...just in case.
BlkJack-21

Post by BlkJack-21 »

Neil,

This has also been occurring on our MB as well. We do have a few members that use your stat boxes. And when you cancel the login prompt from geeksamazing.com the statbox doesn't generate. It may be that if they are a mirror site, they are misconfigured.
dan_burr_michel

Post by dan_burr_michel »

the problem seems to have resolved... in the past hour no further pop up prompts from geeks amazing have been seen.
Marky-UK

Post by Marky-UK »

Geeks Amazing is listed as one of the mirrors, see the list at the bottom of the page here: http://boinc.mundayweb.com/
Neil
Site Admin

Post by Neil »

Hi,

I don't what happened to the mirror this morning, but as you say, it seems to be working ok at the moment!

Neil.